Front Inner Fender Liners(18-22 Jeep Wrangler JL & 20-22 Jeep Gladiator JT)-Bunker4x4
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Product Type : JL
- Fits 2018-2022 Jeep Wrangler JL & 2020-2022 Jeep Gladiator JT Models
- Weight: About 23 lbs
- 12-Gauge(7/64 Inch Maximum) High Strength Steel Construction
- Vivid Glossy Red Powder Coat Finish
- Gravel and Muddy Water Fender
- Fashion Style Design w/a US Army Star Logo and Characters of 'Since 1941'
- Provide Protection and a Clean Appearance
- Easy Installation. No Drill Required. Tools Require a Pneumatic Riveting Nut Gun and a 4 mm Nut Chuck
- 1 x Front Inner Fender Liners(Driver Side & Passenger Side Included)
- Mounting Hardware
Protect Your Underhood. The front Inner fender liners are an integral piece for your vehicle, protecting your under from debris, rocks, and damage caused by rough terrain. Go pro with the Front Inner Fender Liners. These front Inner fender lines are constructed using 12-gauge steel for an integrated look.
Solid Construction. These front Inner Fenders feature a solid steel construction that gives it exceptional durability ideal for rough off-road driving. A vivid glossy red powder coat finish is applied to give the inner fenders liners increased resistance to corrosion and rust.
Easy Installation. The front Inner Fender Liners are designed for a direct bolt-on installation. No drilling is required for proper installation. Remove the original front fender flares. Then, assemble the front inner fender liners as a complete part, and place the front inner fender liners to the Jeep, tightening up with supplied screws.
It takes 60 minutes or less to get them down. Attempt to complete the operation in your garage and save you a pretty penny.
SEMA Membership. We has been certified as a member of SEMA. We are studious and gradually grow up to be a professional aftermarket retailer. As a SEMA member, we make, buy, sell and use all kinds of specialty parts and accessories to make vehicles more attractive, more unique, more convenient, faster, safer, more fun and even like-new again. Wish you have a terrific off-road experience with our products.
Manual Measure. There is a little bit of difference. Just for Reference.