Name: Jeep JK Flat Tube Fender Flares
- Fits 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Models
- Weight: About 47 lbs
- Made from Heavy Duty Stainless Steel
- Provides Additional Tire Coverage
- Increases Tire Clearance
- Protects Your Jeep from Mud, Debris, Collisions, and Other Trail Hazards
- Premium E-Coating Process for 5-Year Corrosion Protection Under Normal Use
- Drilling Needed. There is no drilling needed for the front fender flares but it is needed for the rear fender flares to get the screw inserts set. It is quite easy, With the help of the supplied detailed instruction,the procedure is demonstrated step by step to help you finish the installation.
- 1 x Jeep JK Flat Tube Fender Flares(Front & Rear Included)
- Mounting Hardware
The Thickness of the Steel
It is manufactured from 5/32" mild steel plating.
Manual Measure. There is a little bit difference. Just Only for Reference.
About Drilling on the Rear Fender Flares:
Two holes on rear fenders can be used as-is. It will need the factory holes drilled out bigger to receive the supplied jack nuts to complete the installation. We did a nice job reusing the factory holes which aligns the fender to exactly where the hole needs to be drilled.
Protection and Style. Add extra protection to your 2007-2018 JK while improving its style with a set of Flat Style Tubular Fender Flares. Featuring a flat and wide fender design, these Tubular Flares will open up your Wrangler's wheel wells for a more aggressive off-road appearance. These Tubular Flares not only provide additional tire coverage to protect your rig from flying debris, but they also give you a little extra room when upgrading to a beefier set of tires.
Heavy Duty Construction. Designed for a bolt-on installation, these front and rear fender flares are CNC-cut, formed, and MIG/TIG-welded to perfectly fit on your Jeep Wrangler.
E-Coating Process. E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the-art performance and decorative effects. The bumpers can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a 5-year corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
Installation. With the help of the supplied detailed instruction, the procedure is demonstrated step by step to help you finish the installation. You should expect to take up to 2 hours installing this unit, based on your level of mechanical skills. Attempt to complete the operation in your garage and save you a pretty penny ranges from 100 to 500 dollars.