Diomand Style Rear Bumper w/2X 18W LED Floodlights(18-21 Jeep Wrangler JL)-Bunker4x4
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Product Type : JL
0units left in stock!
No shipping fees
Provide in-time service
No worries for payment
Name: Jeep Wrangler JL Diomand Rear Bumper
- Fits for 2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler JL Models Heavy Duty 3/16" Steel Construction
- D-Rings w/Rubber Rings to Provide Extra Protection Against Abrasion; High Strength D-Ring Mounts 2" Standard Hitch Receiver
- Premium E-Coating Process for Corrosion Protection in normal use
- Great off-Road Looking w/Sharp Shape Design
- Bumper Weight: About 68 lbs
- 2 of D-Rings and 2" Hitch Receiver that are rated at 9,500 lb
- Simple Bolt-on Installation w/Clear and Detailed Instruction
- 1 x Jeep JL Rear Bumper w/Hitch Receiver
- 2 x 18W High Powered LED Spotlights
- 2 x D-rings & D-ring mounts
Off-Roading Convenience and Functionality. The Rear Bumper is your perfect addition to your Wrangler if you like convenience, functionality, and style during your off-roading adventures. The bumper features a high clearance design that is a big improvement. The bumper comes with the heavy duty D Ring mounts and rings fostering the mean aggressive look of your Wrangler.
Heavy-Duty Rugged Construction. Designed for a bolt-on installation, this rear bumper is CNC-cut, formed, and MIG/TIG-welded to perfectly fit on your Jeep Wrangler.
E-Coating Process. E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the art performance and decorative effects.The bumpers can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
Easy Installation.With the help of the supplied detailed instruction,the procedure is demonstrated step by step to help you finish the installation. You should expect to take up to 1.5 hours installing this unit, based on your level of mechanical skills. Attempt to complete the operation in your garage and save you a pretty penny ranges from 100 to 500 dollars.