Side Steps Nerf Bars Solid Steel(20-23 Jeep Gladiator JT)-Bunker4x4
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Product Type : JT
Name: Jeep Gladiator Solid Steel Side Step Nerf Bars
- Fits 2020-2023 Jeep Gladiator JT, Such as Sport, Sport S, Overland, Mojave, North Edition, Rubicon, Rubicon Launch Edition Models
- Product Weight: About 56 lbs
- Textured Black Powder Coat Finish
- Made from 1.9" diameter x 0.06" thick steel tubing and 10-gauge(9/64 inch) steel plate
- Durable Non-Slip Punched Step Pads
- Makes Getting in and out of Vehicle Easier; Side and Undercarriage Protection
- Premium E-Coating Process for Corrosion Protection under Normal Use
- Simple Bolt-On Installation; No Drilling Required
- 1 x Jeep Gladiator JT Side Steps(Passenger & Driver Side Included)
- Mounting Hardware
Dual Function. Jeep Gladiator JT Side Steps will give your Jeep Gladiator JT an aggressive off-road appearance while providing a convenient step for easy entry into your lifted vehicle. Plus these Jeep JT Nerf Bars also double as side armor to provide additional protection from brush, trail hazards and door dings.
Heavy Duty Construction. These Jeep Gladiator JT side steps are crafted from quality steel for impressive strength and long lasting use. These Jeep JT Running Boards exhibit incredible durability, so you can power through any off-road obstacle with complete confidence.
E-Coating Process. E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the art performance and decorative effects. The products can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
Easy No-Drill Installation. Setting up these Jeep Gladiator JT side step bars is fairly easy and can be installed by anyone with light to mechanical skills. Using the supplied brackets and hardware, these side step bars can be securely mounted to your vehicle's factory location points. No drilling is required.