- Fit for 2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler JL
- Product Weight: About 68 lbs
- Madmax Windshield Frame Cover Amor Set
- Combines Roof Visor and Cowl
- Unique Styling. The aggressive design makes your vehicle an Armour Style Beast
- Added Super Protection around A-pillar and Cowl area
- Outer Sun Visor helps shade the eyes of drivers and passengers from the glare of sunlight
- Comes with Center LED lights Insert. Includes 4×18W LED spotlights provides excellent front visibility at night
- Heavy-Duty, High Tensile 11-gauge(1/8 Inch) steel for the Vi-Cowl Main Body, 8-gauge(11/64 Inch) for theStructure Mounting Bracket
- Textured Black Powder Coat Finish & Premium E-Coating Process for 5-year Corrosion Protection under Normal Use
- Simple Bolt-On Installation. No Required for Drilling or Cutting.
- 1 x Windshield Frame Cover Assembly
- Mounting Hardware Kit
Add extreme wild styling to your Wrangler JL with a set of Madmax Windshield Frame Cover. Designed with the combined Roof Visor and Cowl, this armor set features super protection around a-pillar and cowl area. Additional features include an integrated LED lights insert that improves your lighting conditions significantly at night. The heavy-duty design is perfect for off-road adventures. All of this configuration and unique appearance will make your Wrangler stand out among a series of off-road cars.Heavy Duty Construction.
This windshield frame cover is CNC-cut, formed, and MIG/TIG-welded to perfectly fit on your vehicle. It is built from heavy-duty 11-gauge and 8-gauge steel to ensure maximum durability. It is coated with a durable black powder coating to ensure lasting protection against corrosion.Simple Bolt-on Installation.
There is no drilling required. First, install the brackets around the cowl area. Second, assembling the other parts to be a set of Windshield Frame Cover, place it around the windshield, and connect with the brackets. Then adjust the position of the product carefully. At last, tighten all the bolts. Some basic hand tools are needed. It takes about 1.5 hours to complete the installation.