- Bumper weight: about 75 lbs
- 9500 lbs rated,3/4" D-rings included
- 120w high power LED flood spot combo light bar(22 inches) included
- Heavy-duty, high tensile 11 gauge (1/8 inch) & 10 gauge(9/64 inch) steel construction
- Tough bumper w/skid plate provides superior protection to your front end components
- D-rings w/ rubber isolators to provide extra protection against abrasion
- Delicate hollowed-out honeycomb design in both sides
- Aggressive, off-road styling
- Textured black powder coat finish
- Premium E-coating process for corrosion protection under normal use
- Simple bolt-on installation
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty & Lifetime Customer Support
Aggressive Styling and Excellent Front End Protection.
- 1 x Toyota Tacoma Discovery Front Bumper
- 1 x 120W High Power LED Spotlight Bar
- 2 x D-Rings
- Mounting Hardware
Specifically designed for the Toyota Tacoma, this Toyota Tacoma Front Bumper is one of the toughest and most aggressive bumpers you can buy. No matter what kind of obstacle you and your Toyota Tacoma encounter off-road, you can easily fend them off with this heavy-duty front bumper. Its powerful rugged design gives your Tacoma aggressive appearance.High-Quality, Functional Construction.
This Toyota Tacoma Front Bumper is made purely from steel, ensuring maximum toughness and durability no matter the driving conditions. Designed for a bolt-on installation, this front bumper is CNC-cut, formed, and MIG/TIG-welded to perfectly fit on your Tacoma.E-Coating Process.
E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the-art performance and decorative effects. The bumpers can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.Installation.
Assemble the components except for the skid plate into a bumper first. Then place the bumper into the car frame and tighten it up using supplied bolts. At last, install the skid plate into the bumper and complete the installation. You should expect to take up to 2 hours installing this unit, based on your level of mechanical skills. Attempt to complete the operation in your garage and save you a lot of money.