Crewmax Roof Rack Cargo Carrier(14-21 Toyota Tundra)-Bunker4x4
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Product Type : 14-21 Tundra
- Fits 2014-2021 Toyota Tundra Crewmax models
- Weight: about 66 lbs
- Measures: About 56.4" x 50.7" x 5.3" (Length x width x Height¡ê?
- Carrying capacity(evenly distributed) of up to 330 pounds
- Heavy-duty, high tensile 10 Gauge(9/64 Inch) steel construction
- Provides extra exterior cargo space
- Aerodynamic style complements the truck exterior
- 4 x 18W high power LED spotlights included
- Textured black powder coat finish
- Moderate bolt-on installation and need some drilling
- Premium e-coating process for corrosion protection under normal use
- 1 x Toyota Tundra Crewmax Roof Rack
- 4 x 18W LED Lights
- Mounting Hardware
Details of this Toyota Tundra Crewmax Roof Rack
Excellent Extra Storage Space. When extra cargo space is absolutely needed, you can rely on this Toyota Tundra Crewmax Roof Rack. It provides a large space for all those extra gear you need to bring along in your next road trip or trail adventure. With its secure design, you can place your cargo on it with great confidence.
Durable Steel Construction. This roof rack is built from heavy-duty steel to ensure maximum durability against heavy loads. It is coated with a durable black powder coating to ensure lasting protection against corrosion.
E-Coating Process.E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the-art performance and decorative effects. The bumpers can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
Simple to Install. Assemble the structure of the luggage rack, and lift it to the roof. Minor drilling is needed to complete the installation. Need some basic hand tools and a drill. Assembly and mounting hardware are included. You should expect to take up to 2 hours installing this unit, based on your level of mechanical skills. Attempt to complete the operation in your garage and save you a pretty penny ranges from 100 to 500 dollars.