Name: Discovery Ⅱ Full Width Front Bumper w/ Winch Plate & LED Spotlights(09-12 Ram 1500)
- Fit for 2009-2012 Ram 1500
- Bumper Weight: about 140 lbs
- Heavy Duty Steel Construction: 11-gauge(1/8 inch) for the Bumper Body, 8-gauge(11/64 inch) Steel for the Winch Plate
- Textured Black Powder Coat Finish & Premium E-coating Process for 5-year Corrosion Protection under Normal Use
- Included 3/4 in D-rings which can support up to 9,500 lbs. Rubber D-ring isolators are included.
- Comes With a winch plate. Rated Up to 12,000 pounds. Unscrew the plastic head handle screw and take out the honeycomb steel plate, then you can reach in and operate the winch clutch.
- Adequate Lighting for Safe Driving. 4×18w LED Spotlights Included. Lighting Options that Accommodate a 22-inch LED Light Bar(Not Included).
- Not Compatible with OE Sensor
- Simple Bolt-On Installation. No Drilling Required.
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty & Lifetime Customer Support
- 1 x Dodge Ram Full-Width Front Bumper with Winch Plate
- 2 × D-rings
- Mounting Hardware Kit
Protects Against Road Hazards.
Make your off-road drives a lot safer by gearing your truck up with this Front Bumper. With this installed, your truck's front end won't easily sustain damages since this bumper effectively deflects road debris with its strong build. Furthermore, adding this to your truck lets it sport a more aggressive stance, making it stand out from the crowd. There are 4 LED spotlights that provide adequate lighting at night. You could also add another 22-inch LED light bar(Not Included) to achieve a super bright view.
Construction and Appearance. This Front Bumper is a 3-piece design made of 1/8-inch, cold-rolled steel. That equals strength and defense. The matte black, powder-coated finish adds a style dynamic as well as corrosion and rust resistance.
Direct Bolt-On Installation. We engineered the Front Bumper to be a direct bolt-on replacement for the original stock bumper reusing the factory hardware and mounting points. First, uninstall the factory bumper and install the winch plate. Then assemble the parts to be a bumper. Lastly, place the bumper onto the car frame and tighten up all the bolts after adjusting the bumper position. There is no cutting or modifications required for a clean straightforward installation. Installation can be completed in about 1.5 hours with just basic hand tools and the help of a friend.
SEMA Membership. The Brand has been certified as a member of SEMA. We are studious and gradually grow up to be a professional aftermarket retailer. As a SEMA member, we make, buy, sell and use all kinds of specialty parts and accessories to make vehicles more attractive, more unique, more convenient, faster, safer, more fun, and even like-new again. Wish you have a terrific off-road experience with our products.