Name: Discovery Roof Rack Compatible with Toyota Tacoma 05-21 Double Cab
- Fits 2005-2021 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab Models
- Carrying Capacity(Evenly Distributed) of Up to 330 Pounds
- Measures: About 48.5" Width in Front End,43.1" Width in Rear End and 61.5" length
- Weight: About 55 lbs
- Textured black powder coat finish
- Equipped with 4 Lifting Shoulder Eye Bolts Kit for straps to secure load
- Comes with a high power 100W LED spotlight bar(length of 21.3")
- Improved aerodynamic design, significantly reduces air resistance and wind noise
- Compatible with Rear Car Antenna
- Provides Extra Exterior Cargo Space
- Heavy-duty, high tensile 11-gauge(1/8 Inch) steel construction
- Premium E-Coating Process for 5-Year Corrosion Protection Under Normal Use
- Simple bolt-on installation. No drilling or modification is required.
1 × Discovery Roof Rack
1 × LED spotlight bar
- Mounting Hardware Kit
Excellent Extra Storage Space.
When extra cargo space is absolutely needed, you can rely on this Tacoma Roof Rack. It provides large space for all those extra gear you need to bring along in your next road trip or trail adventure. With its secure design, you can place your cargo on it with great confidence.Durable Steel Construction.
This Toyota Tacoma roof rack is built from heavy-duty steel to ensure maximum durability against heavy loads. It is coated with a durable black powder coating to ensure lasting protection against corrosion.E-Coating Process.
E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the art performance and decorative effects. The bumpers can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a 5-year corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.Simple to Install.
With the help of the supplied detailed instruction, the procedure is demonstrated step by step to help you finish the installation. You should expect to take up to 1.5 hours installing this unit, based on your level of mechanical skills. Attempt to complete the operation in your garage and save you a pretty penny ranges from 100 to 500 dollars.