Front Inner Fender Liners Distressed USA Flag(18-24 Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara)-Bunker4x4
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Product Type : JL Fenders and Liners
- Fit for 2018-2024 Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara Version Only.
- Weight: about 21 lbs
- 16-Gauge(1/16 Inch Maximum)High Strength Steel Construction
- Durable Black Powder Coat Finish, corrosion-resistant
- Gravel and Muddy Water Fender & Provide protection and a clean appearance
- Vibrant Colors for Superior Visibility of the Distressed USA Flag & Show Off Your Patriotic Spirit
- Easy Installation. No Drill Required. Tools Require a Pneumatic Riveting Nut Gun and a 4 mm Nut Chuck
- 1 x Front Inner Fender Liners(Driver Side & Passenger Side Included)
- Mounting Hardware
Protect Your Underhood. The front Inner fender liners are an integral piece for your vehicle, protecting your under from debris, rocks, and damage caused by rough terrain. Go pro with the Front Inner Fender Liners. These front Inner fender lines are constructed using 12-gauge steel for an integrated look.
Solid Construction. These front Inner Fenders feature a solid steel construction that gives it exceptional durability ideal for rough off-road driving. A durable black powder coat finish is applied to give the inner fenders increased resistance to corrosion and rust.
Easy Installation. The front Inner Fender Liners are designed for a direct bolt-on installation. No drilling is required for proper installation. Tools require some basic hang tools and a pneumatic riveting nut gun, a 4 mm nut chuck. Remove the original front fender flares. Insert the supplied rivet nuts into the proper positions with your pneumatic riveting nut gun. Then place the inner fender liners and tighten them up with supplied screws. The kit should take 60 minutes or less to get them down. Attempt to complete the operation in your garage and save you a pretty penny.
SEMA Membership. We have been certified as a member of SEMA. We are studious and gradually grow up to be a professional aftermarket retailer. As a SEMA member, we make, buy, sell and use all kinds of specialty parts and accessories to make vehicles more attractive, more unique, more convenient, faster, safer, more fun, and even like-new again. Wish you have a terrific off-road experience with our products.