Name: Full Width Front Bumper w/120W LED Light Bar(06-08 Ram 1500)
- Fit for 2006-2008 Ram 1500 Models; Not Compatible with Factory Sensors
- Bumper Weight: About 109 lbs
- 3-Piece Modular Design; Features a Sleek Style that Compliments your Truck's Body Lines
- Included 3/4 in D-Rings which can Support Up to 9,500 lbs. Rubber D-ring Isolators are Included.
- Adequate Lighting for Safe Driving. Includes 2 x 18W LED White Spotlights & a 120W LED White Spot Flood Combo Light Bar(22 In).
- Equipped with a Strong Skid Plate
- Heavy-Duty Steel Construction: 11-Gauge(1/8 Inch) for the Bumper Body, 8-Gauge(11/64 Inch) Steel for the Mounting Parts
- Textured Black Powder Coat Finish & Premium E-coating Process for Corrosion Protection under Normal Use
- Simple Bolt-on Installation; No Drilling is Required
- 1 x Dodge Ram Front Bumper
- 1 x Skid Plate
- 1 x LED Light Bar & 2 x LED Floodlights
- 2 x D-rings
- Mounting Hardware Kit
Please Double-check the distance between front bumper edge and fender below to Purchase What you Like.
Accent Your Truck. Install this Dodge Ram 1500 Front Bumper on your truck to accentuate its rugged appearance. This bumper has a sleek low profile design, and it comes with D-lugs that accommodate 3/4" shackles. It also has 2×18w LED white spotlights and a 120W LED white light bar to provide adequate lighting at night for safe driving. The Dodge Ram 1500 Full Width Front bumper boosts its overall appearance with an aggressive, heavy-duty style that compliments your truck's body lines.Strength and Durability. This Dodge Ram 1500 bumper is designed to take the challenges of the roads head-on. It is made using 11-gauge(1/8 inch) for the bumper main body, 8-gauge(11/64 inch) steel for the mounting structure plate, 14-gauge(5/64 in) for the skid plate. These structure plates are for maximum durability and years and reliable service. Additionally, a textured black powder-coated finish completes this front bumper for an intimidating appeal and lasting protection against corrosion.Convenient Bolt-On Installation. We engineered our bumper to be a direct bolt-on replacement for the original stock bumper reusing the factory hardware and mounting points. First, uninstall the factory bumper. Then assemble the parts to be a bumper. Lastly, place the bumper onto the car frame and tighten up all the bolts after adjusting the bumper position. There is no cutting or modifications required for a clean straightforward installation. All you need to complete the installation are basic hand tools and about 2 hours.SEMA Membership. The Brand has been certified as a member of SEMA. We are studious and gradually grow up to be a professional aftermarket retailer. As a SEMA member, we make, buy, sell and use all kinds of specialty parts and accessories to make vehicles more attractive, more unique, more convenient, faster, safer, more fun, and even like-new again. Wish you have a terrific off-road experience with our products.