Full Width Front Bumper w/Winch Plate & LED Spotlights(19-22 Ram 2500)-Bunker4x4
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Product Type : Ram 2500
5units left in stock!
No shipping fees
Provide in-time service
No worries for payment
Name: Full Width Front Bumper w/Winch Plate & LED Spotlights (19-22 Ram 2500)
- Fit for 2019-2022 Ram 2500 Models
- Bumper Weight: About 149 lbs
- Not Compatible with Factory Sensors
- Included 3/4 Inch D-rings which can support up to 9,500 lbs. Rubber D-ring Isolators are included
- Comes With a Winch Plate; Rated Up to 12,000 pounds
- Adequate Lighting for Safe Driving; 4 x 18w LED Spotlights Included.
- 3-Piece Modular Design. Fits the Vehicle Body Line Perfectly; Heavy-Duty Structure Enhanced Protection
- Heavy Duty Steel Construction: 11-Gauge(1/8 Inch) for the Bumper Body, 8-Gauge(11/64 Inch) Steel for the Mounting Plate
- Textured Black Powder Coat Finish & Premium E-coating Process for Corrosion Protection under Normal Use
- Simple Bolt-On Installation. No Drilling Required
- 1 x Dodge Ram Full Width Front Bumper with Winch Plate & LED Spotlights
- 2 x Mounting Plates
- 2 x D-rings
- Mounting Hardware Kit
*The item includes two packages: Package A & Package B
Protects Against Road Hazards. Make your off-road drives a lot safer by gearing your truck up with this Front Bumper. With this installed, your truck's front end won't easily sustain damages since this Full Width Front Bumper effectively deflects road debris with its strong build. Furthermore, adding this to your truck lets it sport a more aggressive stance, making it stand out from the crowd. There are 4 LED spotlights that provide adequate lighting at night.
Construction and Appearance. This Full Width Front Bumper is a 3-piece design made of 1/8-inch, cold-rolled steel. That equals strength and defense. The matte black, powder-coated finish adds a style dynamic as well as corrosion and rust resistance.
Direct Bolt-On Installation. We engineered our Front Bumper to be a direct bolt-on replacement for the original stock bumper reusing the factory hardware and mounting points. First, uninstall the factory bumper. Then assemble the parts to be a bumper. Lastly, place the bumper onto the car frame and tighten up all the bolts after adjusting the bumper position. There is no cutting or modifications required for a clean straightforward installation. Installation can be completed in about 1.5 hours with just basic hand tools and the help of a friend.
SEMA Membership. Our brand has been certified as a member of SEMA. We are studious and gradually grow up to be a professional aftermarket retailer. As a SEMA member, we make, buy, sell and use all kinds of specialty parts and accessories to make vehicles more attractive, more unique, more convenient, faster, safer, more fun, and even like-new again. Wish you have a terrific off-road experience with our products.