Name: 1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ Discovery Rear Bumper
- Fits 1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ Models
- Bumper Weight: About 56 lbs
- 2 x 18w High Power LED Floodlights Included
- High Strength D-Ring Mounts w/ D-Rings Included
- 2" Standard Hitch Receiver
- Heavy Duty Tubular Stainless Steel Construction
- Textured Black Powder Coat Finish
- D-Rings w/Rubber Rings to Provide Extra Protection Against Abrasion
- Simple Installation
- Premium E-Coating Process for 5-Year Corrosion Protection Under Normal Use
- 1 x Jeep Cherokee XJ Rear Bumper
- 2x D-Rings
- 2x 18w LED Spotlights
- Mounting Hardware
Ideal For Off-Road Use. Give your Cherokee XJ the adventurous styling of years past with this Jeep Cherokee XJ Rear Bumper. Designed to provide your vehicle with superior rear-end protection, this Bumper is ideal for off-road use. This Jeep Cherokee XJ Rear Bumper features two high strength D-Ring mounts with two 3/4" D-Rings that are rated at 9,500 lb. and a 2-inch receiver for all your Jeep's towing and hauling needs.
Heavy Duty Construction. Jeep Cherokee XJ Rear Bumper to precise specifications from 5/32" thick mild steel plating for superior strength and rigidity. then completes the entire Bumper in a high-grade satin black powder-coated finish for long-lasting durability. The D-Ring mounts are welded both inside and outside for extra strength.
E-Coating Process. E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the-art performance and decorative effects. The bumpers can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a 5-year corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
Installation. With the help of the supplied detailed instruction, the procedure is demonstrated step by step to help you finish the installation. You should expect to take up to 1 hour installing this unit, based on your level of mechanical skills. Attempt to complete the operation in your garage and save you a pretty penny ranges from 100 to 200 dollars.