Name: Jeep JK Side Steps Running Boards
- Fits for 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Models; Do not Fit 2018 Jeep JL
- Weight: 68.3 lbs
- Durable Non-Slip Step Pads
- Side and Undercarriage Protection
- Textured Black Powder Coat Finish
- Heavy Duty Tubular Stainless Steel Construction
- Rugged Off-Road Appearance with Delicate Hollowed-Out Star Logos
- Simple Installation: No Drilling or Modification is Required, The Hardware is not Included. Please Use Factory Hardware to Install the Side Steps
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty & Lifetime Customer Support
- 1 x Jeep JK Side Steps w/Star Logo
Manufactured from heavy-duty 2" diameter 0.120" wall thickness tubes.
Each guard is acid bath dipped to remove impurities, a special "E-Coat" is applied inside and out, and a dual-stage matte black powder coat finish is applied.
Remove your factory running boards if necessary.
Place the Jeep Running Boards in position so the top bracket is touching the pinch weld. Double-check the lower brackets are lined up with the factory holes underneath.
How to tell the driver side and the passenger side?
As for distinguishing between the driver side and passenger side, you could tell by the step plate. The plate closest to the end is the front. If you put them on wrong the step plates will not line up with the doors.