Name: Jeep Wrangler JL 4 Doors Hard Top Roof Rack
- Fits Jeep 2018-2022 Wrangler JL 4 Doors hardtop models; Also fit for 2020-2022 Jeep Gladiator JT; Do not fit JL 2 Doors
- Weight: about 67 lbs
- Measures: About 58.3" x 60.8"x 10.3"(Length x Width x Height)
- Provides extra exterior cargo space
- 4¡Á18w high power LED spotlights included
- Carrying capacity(evenly distributed) of up to 150 pounds
- Aerodynamic style complements the truck exterior
- Heavy-duty, high tensile 10 Gauge(9/64 Inch) steel construction
- Textured black powder coat finish
- Moderate bolt-on installation
- Premium e-coating process for 5-year corrosion protection under normal use
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty & Lifetime Customer Support
- 1 x Jeep JL 4 Doors Roof Rack
- 4 x 18W LED Lights
- Mounting Hardware
Fits Jeep Wrangler JL 4 Doors hardtop models
Fits Jeep Gladiator, Such as Sport, Sport S, Overland, Rubicon, Rubicon Launch Edition Models .etc
Details of the Jeep JL 4 Doors Hard Top Roof Rack
Excellent Extra Storage Space. Maximize your storage space on the off-road with the high-quality Black Jeep Wrangler JL 4 Doors Hard Top Roof Rack. Running the entire length of your Wrangler's roof, it can be used to mount all of your off-roading gear including bike, cargo, and camping equipment, all while absorbing and transferring weight onto your vehicle's frame for increased support.
Durable Steel Construction.This roof rack is built from heavy-duty steel to ensure maximum durability against heavy loads. It is coated with a durable black powder coating to ensure lasting protection against corrosion.
E-Coating Process.E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the-art performance and decorative effects. The bumpers can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a 5-year corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
Simple to Install.Assemble the structure of the luggage rack, and lift it to the roof to complete the installation. No drilling is needed. It Just needs some basic hand tools. You should expect to take up to 2 hours installing this unit, based on your level of mechanical skills. Attempt to complete the operation in your garage and save you a pretty penny ranges from 100 to 500 dollars.