Interior Cargo Rack(18-22 Jeep Wrangler JL 4 Doors)-Bunker4x4
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Product Type : JL
10units left in stock!
No shipping fees
Provide in-time service
No worries for payment
Name: Jeep Wrangler JL Interior Cargo Rack
- Fits 2018-2022 Jeep Wrangler JL 4-Door soft-top & hardtop Models
- 16 gauge(1/16 inch) & 10 gauge(9/64 inch) CNC punched sheet metal design
- Weight: about 40 lbs
- Holds up to 300 lbs of cargo
- Lightweight basket
- Equipped w/ elastic rope net to help secure luggage
- Premium E-coating process for corrosion protection and durability
- Simple bolt-on installation. Keeps your big baggage items which under the cargo rack safe by locking the tailgate after removing the car soft top or hard top
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty & Lifetime Customer Support
- 1 x Jeep Interior Cargo Rack w/Elastic Rope Net
- Mounting Hardware
IT DO NOT FIT IF YOUR JL LOOKS LIKE THIS. Please double-check before you place the order
Storage Problem Solved. Maximize the storage space in your Wrangler JL's cargo area with the Interior Storage Rack. This handy rack gives you an extra spot for storing a cooler, luggage or whatever else you need to take with you on your next off-road outing.
Solid Construction. Designed for a bolt-on installation, this cargo rack is CNC-cut, formed, and MIG/TIG-welded to perfectly fit on your Jeep Wrangler.
E-Coating Process. E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the-art performance and decorative effects. The products can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% afterthe salt spray test.
Easy Installation. Install two brackets into the roll bars and assemble the cargo rack. There is no drilling and cutting modification. All hardware is included. You should expect to take up to 1 hour installing this unit, based on your level of mechanical skills. Attempt to complete the operation in your garage and save you a pretty penny ranges from 100 to 500 dollars.