Name: Jeep Gladiator Steel Running Boards Side Steps Nerf Bars
- Fits 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator JT Models
- Weight: About 87 lbs
- Heavy Duty 2.0" Tubular Steel Construction
- Simple Bolt-on Installation; No-Drill Installation
- Durable Non-Slip Step Pads
- Textured Black Powder Coat Finish
- Cab-Length Side Step Bars
- Provides a Step for Easy Entry and Exit
- Superior Side and Undercarriage Protection
- Rugged Off-Road Appearance w/Delicate Hollowed-Out Star Logos
- Premium E-Coating Process for 5-Year Corrosion Protection
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty & Lifetime Customer Support
- 1 x Jeep Gladiator Side Steps (Passenger & Drive Side Included)
The dimension of this?Jeep Gladiator JT?Side Steps
The Jeep Gladiator side steps cover the pinch seam as the picture shown.
Style and Function. A set of Off-Road Texured Black Side steps are an easy and practical way to upgrade the appearance of 2020 Jeep Gladiator models. These great looking Side Steps furnish a convenient step for easy entry in and out of your stock or lifted Jeep Gladiator. As an added bonus, these Side Bars help to provide extra protection from road and trail hazards.
Heavy Duty Construction. These Jeep Gladiator side steps are crafted from quality steel for impressive strength and long-lasting use.
E-Coating Process. E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the-art performance and decorative effects. The Jeep Gladiator Steel Running Boards can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a 5-year corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
No-Drill Installation. Setting up these side step bars is fairly easy and can be installed by anyone with light to mechanical skills. Using the supplied brackets and hardware, these side step bars can be securely mounted to your vehicle¡¯s factory location points. No drilling is required.
SEMA Membership. Our Brand has been certified as a member of SEMA. We are studious and gradually grow up to be a professional aftermarket retailer. As a SEMA member, we make, buy, sell and use all kinds of specialty parts and accessories to make vehicles more attractive, more unique, more convenient, faster, safer, more fun and even like-new again. Wish you have a terrific off-road experience with our products.