Name: Jeep Wrangler Front Bumper w/Grille Guard & Winch Plate
- Fits 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ Models
- Bumper Weight: 79 lbs.
- Built-in Winch plate included for up to 12,000lb. Winch
- Grill Structure Increase Structural Strength
- 2x 18W High Powered LED Spotlights Included
- Included a Bracket for Winch Solenoid Control System
- High Strength D-Ring Mounts w/ D-Rings Included; D-Rings w/Rubber Rings to Provide Extra Protection Against Abrasion
- Premium E-Coating Process for 5-Year Corrosion Protection Under Normal Use
- Contradiction Space Exterior Design Style, Possess Aesthetics Exterior, Simultaneously Own Intrepid Appearance
- Easy Bolt-on Installation
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty & Lifetime Customer Support
- 1 x Mad Max Front Bumper w/Grill Guard &Winch plate
- 2x 18W High Powered LED Spotlights
- 2 x D-rings
- Mounting Hardware
Aggressive Styling and Radical Design
The Jeep Wrangler Front bumper offers a revolutionary combination of both grille and winch. This aggressive and sophisticated design is sure to promote the way we look at bumpers going forward for the Jeep TJ.
Designed for a bolt-on installation, this Jeep Front Bumoer is CNC-cut, formed, and MIG/TIG-welded to perfectly fit on your Jeep Wrangler. The grumpier provided superior protection for your Jeep's front end.
E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the-art performance and decorative effects. The Jeep Wrangler Front bumper can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a 5-year corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
Easy to Installation
With the help of the supplied detailed instruction, the procedure is demonstrated step by step to help you finish the installation. You should expect to take up to 1.5 hours installing this unit, based on your level of mechanical skills. Attempt to complete the operation in your garage and save you a pretty penny ranges from 100 to 500 dollars.
Our Brand has been certified as a member of SEMA. We are studious and gradually grow up to be a professional aftermarket retailer. As a SEMA member, we make, buy, sell and use all kinds of specialty parts and accessories to make vehicles more attractive, more unique, more convenient, faster, safer, more fun and even like-new again.Wish you have a terrific off-road experience with our products.