Name: Jeep Wrangler YJ Front Fender Flares
- Fits for 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ
- Weight: About 30 lbs
- Sold as Front Pairs
- Enhances Rugged Appearance. Tubular Design for Maximum Strength
- Increases Tire Clearance for Optimal Suspension Articulation
- Protects your Jeep from Mud, Debris, Collisions, and Other Trail Hazards
- Decorated with a Plate of Steel Mesh includes Densely Square-Holes
- Textured Black Powder Coat Finish & Premium E-Coating Process for 5-year Corrosion Protection under Normal Use
- Heavy-Duty 11-Gauge(1/8 in) Steel Plate and Φ1.5" Steel Tube Construction
- Difficult Installation Requires Cutting and Drilling. Professional installation is recommended
- 1 x Front Fender Flares(Passenger Side & Driver Side Included)
- Mounting Hardware
Extra Clearance And Protection. Increase the tire clearance of your YJ by replacing your factory fenders with a set of Jeep YJ Fender Flares with a tubular design. These Jeep YJ Fenders not only increase tire clearance, but also help protect your Wrangler's paint and body panels from brush, stones, and other trail hazards.
Durable Manufacture and Enhanced Aesthetics. These Jeep YJ Fender Flares are made of 11-gauge(1/8 in) steel plates and Ф1.5 in steel tubes to resist the damaging effects of impact and horrid weather conditions. They are then finished with a textured black powder coat to maximize corrosion resistance, in addition to enhancing your YJ’s aesthetic appeal.
E-Coating Process. E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the-art performance and decorative effects. The products can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test, which is equivalent to a 5-year corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
Difficult and Professional Installation. Some cutting and drilling are required. Firstly, remove the side fenders and unplug the signal lights from the fenders. Secondly, cut the inner fenders according to the template for the new one. Thirdly, put the new fender on and reinstall it on the side. Then mark and drill holes at the new fender flares for your hood latches. At last, install the hood latches with the fender flares. You should expect to take up to 3 hours installing this unit, based on your level of mechanical skills. It is recommended to complete all the operations with professionals.