- Fits 2014-2021 Toyota Tundra Models
- Weight: About 98 lbs
- Available for 5.5' 6.5', or 8' Beds
- Not Compatible for Trucks With a Tonneau Cover
- Rated Capacity (Evenly Distributed): 440 Lbs Dynamic, 880 Lbs Static
- Heavy-duty, High Tensile 10 Gauge(9/64 Inch) Steel Construction, CNC Laser Cut Legs and Crossbars
- Textured Black Powder Coat Finish
- Premium E-Coating Process for Corrosion Protection
- Equipped w/Mounting Holes for the Following Accessories: MAX Universal Hi-Lift Jack Brackets, RotoPax Fuel Packs, a Spare Tire
- Fully Bolt-on Installation, Shipped Disassembled, Easy to Put Together
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty & Lifetime Customer Support
Expand Your Tundra's Utility.?
- 1 x Toyota Tundra Max 13" High Bed Rack
- Mounting Hardware
When extra cargo space is absolutely needed, you can rely on this?Toyota Tundra?
Track Rack. It allows you to mount and organize most adventure accessories. The side towers offer a convenient place to mount a high lift jack, a spare tire, RotoPax Fuel Packs, and other items.Solid Steel Construction.?
The Toyota Tundra Bed Rack is built from heavy-duty steel to ensure maximum durability against heavy loads. It is coated with a durable black powder coating to ensure lasting protection against corrosion.E-Coating Process.?
E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the-art performance and decorative effects. The bumpers can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after?the salt spray test.Installation.?
Designed for a simple and hassle-free installation, this?Toyota Tundra?
Bed Rack installs perfectly well into the truck¡¯s bed panels. There is no drilling or cutting is required. Place the components in the truck bed and assemble them in order with supplied bolts. Just need some basic hand tools. The installation will only take roughly 1.5-2 hours.SEMA Membership.?
Our Brand has been certified as a member of SEMA. We are studious and gradually grow up to be a professional aftermarket retailer. As a SEMA member, we make, buy, sell and use all kinds of specialty parts and accessories to make vehicles more attractive, more unique, more convenient, faster, safer, more fun and even like-new again.Wish you have a terrific off-road experience with our products.