Rear Bumper w/OEM Sensor Holes & LED Floodlights(19-22 Ram 2500)-Bunker4x4
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Product Type : Ram 2500
No shipping fees
Provide in-time service
No worries for payment
Name: Dodge Ram 2500 Rear Bumper w/OEM sensor holes & LED Floodlights
- Fit for 2019-2022 Ram 2500 Models
- Bumper Weight: About 78 lbs
- Retain OEM Receiver Hitch and Wiring Locations
- Equipped with a license plate light
- Not compatible with factory back-up sensors.
- 3-piece Modular Design; Provides Adequate Rear End Protection While Driving through Rugged Trails
- Integrated Steps on Either Side for Easy Bed Access
- Comes with 2 x 18W LED Flush Mount Floodlights
- Heavy Duty Steel Construction: 11-Gauge(1/8 Inch) for the Bumper Body, 8-Gauge(11/64 Inch) Steel for the Mounting Plate
- Textured Black Powder Coat Finish & Premium E-coating Process for Corrosion Protection under Normal Use
- Simple Bolt-On Installation. No Drilling Required
- 1 x Dodge Ram Rear Bumper with LED Floodlights
- 1 x License Plate Light
- 2 x Floodlights
- Mounting Hardware Kit
- Installation Instruction
Rugged Off-Road Styling. This Dodge Ram 2500 Rear Bumper features rugged styling that surpasses the look of the boring factory bumper to give your RAM 2500 an aggressive off-road appearance. Designed to easily replace your factory bumper, this heavy-duty Rear Bumper is ideal for both street and trail applications. This impressive component is more durable than its stock counterpart, offering a more reliable rear-end performance as a result.
High Quality Construction. Manufactured from heavy-duty 11-gauge(1/8 inch) steel plating for strength, this Dodge Ram 2500 Rear Bumper is cold-formed into shape. After trimming and final finishing, we complete the Bumper in a two-stage finish using epoxy pre-coating and high-grade textured black powder coating for durability and long-lasting corrosion resistance.
A Straightforward Installation. No drilling or cutting is required when mounting this Dodge Ram 2500 Rear Bumper to your vehicle. As a result, the task can be completed in no more than 2 hours. Some basic hand tools are required. To make the installation easier to complete, have a friend help you out or send it to your trusted mechanic if you have no experience installing this component.
SEMA Membership. Our Brand has been certified as a member of SEMA. We are studious and gradually grow up to be a professional aftermarket retailer. As a SEMA member, we make, buy, sell and use all kinds of specialty parts and accessories to make vehicles more attractive, more unique, more convenient, faster, safer, more fun, and even like-new again. Wish you have a terrific off-road experience with our products.