Rear Tube Fender Flares(97-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ)-Bunker4x4
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Product Type : TJ
- Fits 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ models
- Weight: about 21 lbs
- Enhances rugged appearance. Tubular design for maximum strength
- Includes 4.3 in Fender Flares
- Increases tire clearance for optimal suspension articulation
- Protects your Jeep from mud, debris, collisions, and other trail hazards
- Textured black powder coat finish & Premium E-coating process for corrosion protection under normal use
- Heavy duty 16-gauge(1/16 inch) & 11-gauge(1/8 inch) steel plate and 1.5-inch steel tube construction
- Moderate installation needs some drilling
- 1 x Jeep TJ Rear Fender Flares
- Mounting Hardware
Rugged Look. Your 1997-2006 Wrangler's appearance will greatly benefit from Hooke Road's Black Textured Tube Fenders with 4.3 in Flares. These fenders are specifically designed to give your Jeep that off road, rugged look that every Jeep driver works to achieve. Aggressively strong so that they can protect your Jeep from harm, these fenders offer tubular armor that guards against any obstacles on and off road. Included with the fenders are 4.3"" fender flares that give your Jeep that eye-catching design you've been searching for.
Durable Manufacture and Enhanced Aesthetics. These fenders are made of steel to resist the damaging effects of impact and horrid weather conditions. They are then finished with a textured black powder coat to maximize corrosion resistance, in addition to enhancing your Jeep¡¯s aesthetic appeal.
E-Coating Process. E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the-art performance and decorative effects. The bumpers can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after?the salt spray test.
Moderate Installation. Some drilling is needed to put the rivet nuts in. Then install the fender flares by using the rivet nuts and supplied screws. Need some basic hand tools. You should expect to take up to 2 hours installing this unit, based on your level of mechanical skills. Attempt to complete the operation in your garage and save you a pretty penny ranges from 100 to 500 dollars.