Roof Rack w/LED Lights Support Shark Fin Antenna(05-23 Toyota Tacoma 4 Doors Double Cab Gen 2/3)-Bunker4x4
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Product Type : Tacoma
0units left in stock!
No shipping fees
Provide in-time service
No worries for payment
Name: Toyota Tacoma 4 Doors Roof Rack
- Fits 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma 4 Doors Double Cab Models
- Carrying Capacity(Evenly Distributed) of Up to 330 Pounds
- Measures: About 45" Width in Front End,42.3" Width in Rear End and 58.5" length
- Weight: About 60 lbs
- Texured Black Powder Coat Finish
- Aerodynamic Style Complements Truck Exterior
- Compatible with Rear Car Antenna
- Provides Extra Exterior Cargo Space
- Heavy Duty, High Tensile Steel Construction
- Premium E-Coating Process for Corrosion Protection Under Normal Use
- Moderate Bolt-on Installation
- 1 x 4 Doors Roof Rack
- 4 x 18W LED Lights
- Mounting Hardware
Installation from CustomerExcellent Extra Storage Space. When extra cargo space is absolutely needed, you can rely on this Tacoma Roof Rack. It provides large space for all those extra gear you need to bring along in your next road trip or trail adventure. With its secure design, you can place your cargo on it with great confidence.
Durable Steel Construction. This Toyota Tacoma roof rack is built from heavy-duty steel to ensure maximum durability against heavy loads. It is coated with a durable black powder coating to ensure lasting protection against corrosion.
E-Coating Process. E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the art performance and decorative effects. The bumpers can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
Simple to Install. With the help of the supplied detailed instruction, the procedure is demonstrated step by step to help you finish the installation. You should expect to take up to 1.5 hours installing this unit, based on your level of mechanical skills. Attempt to complete the operation in your garage and save you a pretty penny ranges from 100 to 500 dollars.