Tundra Crewmax Roof Rack(07-13 Toyota Tundra)-Bunker4x4
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Product Type : 07-13 Tundra
- Fits 2007-2013 Toyota Tundra Crewmax models
- Product weight: about 72 lbs
- High tensile 11 Gauge(1/8 Inch) & 16 gauge (1/16 inch) steel construction
- Carrying capacity(evenly distributed) of up to 330 pounds
- Outer dimension: about 61.1-inch Long, 51.9-inch Width and 6.1-inch High
- Right for your vehicle and lifestyle. Provides extra exterior cargo space
- Aerodynamic style complements the truck exterior
- Includes 4 x 18w square LED spotlights on the front crossbar and 4 x 18w single row LED floodlights on two side panels
- Textured black powder coat finish & Premium E-coating process for corrosion protection under normal use
- Moderate bolt-on installation requires some drilling(Tools Required: Drill with a 9.2-9.5mm Drill Bit & Riveting Nut Gun with Metric M6 Rivet Nut)
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty & Lifetime Customer Support
- 1 x Tundra Crewmax Roof Rack
- 4 x LED Floodlights
- Mounting Hardware
Excellent Extra Storage Space. When extra cargo space is absolutely needed, you can rely on this Tundra Track Rack. It provides a large space for all those extra gear you need to bring along in your next road trip or trail adventure. With its secure design, you can place your cargo on it with great confidence.
Durable Steel Construction. This roof rack is built from heavy-duty steel to ensure maximum durability against heavy loads. It is coated with a durable black powder coating to ensure lasting protection against corrosion.
E-Coating Process. E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the-art performance and decorative effects. The products can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
Moderate Installation. Assemble the structure of the luggage rack, and lift it to the cab roof. Some drilling is needed to complete the installation. Professional tools include a drill kit and riveting nut gun kit are required. Assembly and mounting hardware are included. You may need help from skilled friends.